• The Eyam Plague
This one’s not Tudor related (I’m so sorry).
At the time of writing the UK is on lockdown after the Coronavirus outbreak came to fuck us all over. Living a stones throw away from Eyam, and growing up with aspirations of being a plague doctor (much to the careers advisors dismay), it seemed logical to write about the amazing sacrifice the people of Eyam made by quarantining during the plague.
- Disability and the Reformation.
So for the past year I have been back at uni studying Disability and Inclusion. Obviously I had to find a way to wrangle the Tudors in somehow, so here is the fruits of my labour. WARNING- there is no bad language, sex OR lack of references in this post. Its straight up academia. If you’re still interested, you can find my essay here.
- 8th March, 2018: It’s International Women’s Day so Let’s Learn About Cutpurse Moll
- Tudors in a nutshell -Want to know about the Tudors without spending 6 years reading a history book? Course you do. Click here
- Happy New Year -have some Tudor facts to celebrate!
- Meet Queen Anne Neville – This amazing lady was a typical victim of her sex when it came to men. You can find out about her here.