Henry VII (1457-1509) The original boss man.
- 22nd August 1485: The Battle of Bosworth
- 30th October, 1485: Henry’s Coronation
- 11th May, 1509:Henry Taxes the Rich
- 11th May, 1509 :Henry is laid to rest
Henry VIII(1491-1597) The one with the wives.
- 6th June, 1520: The Field of Cloth of Gold
- 24th January, 1546: The Jousting Accident
- 3rd April, 1546: Henry Closes the Brothels
- 30th January, 1547: Henry’s Death
Edward VI (1537-1553) The boy king
Lady Jane Grey (1537-1554) The nine day Queen.
- 25th May,1553: Jane is Forced to Marry
Mary I (1516-1558). Bloody Mary
- September 28th, 1553: Mary’s Coronation
- 8th April,1554: Mary Hangs the Cat
- 25th July,1554: Mary Marries the Spaniard
Elizabeth I (1533-1603) The Virgin Queen.
- 15th January, 1559: Gloriana Begins
- 19th August, 1558: Elizabeth’s speech at Tilbury
- 11th January, 1569: Liz has a Lotto
Mary Queen of Scots (1542-1587) Not technically a Tudor but amazing none-the-less.